3.12.2013

{Movie Inspired Weddings} Safe Haven




"I love you and I can't let you go. There's no safer place for you than here with me."
 - Nicholas Sparks 

When it comes to planning a East Coast, beachy, nautical themed wedding - I found a great deal of inspiration from the latest Nicholas Sparks movie, Safe Haven. The entire setting is absolutely gorgeous, and there is definitely a natural essence of love radiating from those ocean waves and blue skies alone. Whether you live along the Atlantic or not - you can recreate this feeling anywhere. 

Below you will find my personal interpretation of Safe Haven - and how I translated it into a timeless, glamorous, yet carefree, shabby chic wedding. When it comes to my explanations, I will try my best not to use too many spoilers. 

Enjoy!



"The Bike" - If you've read the book, or watched the movie you know the significance of it to this story - however, it ties in just as well to the theme by using it as a cute directive sign for a fun flare item. 


No comments:

Post a Comment